We visit the sick and aged in the following institutions, we pray and bring Holy Communion to the Catholic residents
- National University Hospital
- Orange Valley Home (Clementi)
- St Andrew's Cathedral Home for the Aged (Clementi)
- Windsor Convalescent Home (Pasir Panjang)
Monthly meeting on every 2nd Monday of the month.
Frequency of Activity
Visit to the sick or aged, once a week.
(i) Annually, Mass for the sick, and
(ii) Christmas Carolling
Note: Under Covid-19 safe measurements, Rosary intercession for the sick, every Sunday at 9.00pm via Zoom.
Interested to Serve (Contact)
- Robert Hwang HP: 9663 2206